MICROEUROPE respects the privacy of the users and the secrecy and security of personal data, in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation, in particular, Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, and its development regulations, having adopted for such purpose the technical and organisational measures necessary to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided, given the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
In the cases in which getting access to any of the services offered by MICROEUROPE or for the development of the activity of MICROEUROPE, the provision of personal data is required, the treatment of these data will be based on the different bases of legality of art. 6.1 of the Regulation:
– Clients and suppliers: Execution of a contract. Compliance with legal obligation
– Personnel / HR management: Execution of a contract. Compliance with legal obligation
– Management of the Board of Directors: Consent of the interested party. Public interest
– Projects under analysis: Execution of pre-contractual measures
– Management of investee companies: Execution of a contract. Compliance with legal obligation
– Management of communications to SEPBLAC: Compliance with legal obligation
– Management of Public Ownership: Compliance with legal obligation
– Diffusion: Consent of the interested party
– Contact management: Legitimate interest
– Access control: Legitimate interest
– Legal files: Legitimate interest
– Correspondence received and sent: Legitimate interest
Personal data will only be processed for the purpose of complying with the relationship that binds the person concerned to our company, and will only be transferred to third parties to comply with that purpose (including accessory services to the main activity of MICROEUROPE provided by suppliers, such as consultancies and computer services, web hosting, etc.), and for compliance with the legal obligations associated with the relationship that binds the person concerned with MICROEUROPE.
Personal data mentioned above will be kept for the duration of the relationship that binds the user to MICROEUROPE, and in any case within the periods established to comply with the legal obligations derived from that relationship.
• Right of access to his/her personal data in order to know which are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them;
• Right to correct any inaccurate personal data;
• Right to delete his/her personal data, when this is possible;
• Right to request the limitation of the processing of his/her personal data when the accuracy, legality or need to process the data is doubtful, in which case, we may keep the data for the exercise or defence of claims.
• Right to object to the processing of his/her personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process them it is legitimate interest. MICROEUROPE will stop processing his/her data unless it has an overriding legitimate interest or for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
• Right to the portability of his/her data, when the legal basis that enables us to process them it is the existence of a contractual relationship or his/her consent.
• Right to revoke the consent granted to MICROEUROPE.
The person concerned can exercise these rights:
– by ordinary post addressed to MICROEUROPE, Sabino Arana 8 5º 48013 Bilbao or by e-mail: email@example.com
In the event that the person concerned considers his/her rights have not been duly addressed, he/she may also make his/her claims before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es) and the Basque Data Protection Agency (www.avpd.eus)